ROUGH ACRES BIBLE CAMP CODE OF CONDUCT (please note #6 & #7)
The following code of conduct must be observed by groups renting Rough Acres Bible Camp.
1. Each group must provide their own staff, such as a director, registrar, first aid attendant, and a lifeguard.
2. Each group must provide their own supervision.
For youth events, at least one gender appropriate adult for every 8 or less campers must be present.
A qualified person must supervise and be in attendance at all programs of every nature as held.
3. All vehicles must be parked only in designated parking areas.
4. In co-ed youth camps, the girls’ cabins are off limits to the boys’ and vice versa. Unmarried male and female guests are asked to sleep in separate quarters.
5. The contact person for the group (as indicated on the application form) must be on site for the duration of the booking period, and is the individual responsible for the group’s actions. This person is to inform their group prior to arrival about the RABC’s code of conduct.
6. Smoking is not permitted in any building or wooded area and is prohibited to anyone under 19 years. Proper disposal of smoking materials in designated outdoor smoking areas (at least 3 metres away from any building) is required.
7. The following are not permitted at any time on the premises:
Illegal drug products
8. Each person of the group is to be aware that immoral conduct, profanity, or unsafe conduct as determined by Rough Acres Bible Camp staff, will result in the immediate termination of the group’s rental agreement and the group will be requested to vacate the premises immediately.
9. Damages to the natural environment, such as peeling trees, cutting saplings, fires outside of designated pits, ect. is not permitted. Motorized recreational vehicles are to be operated in designated areas with prior approval obtained from the RABC contact.
10. If damages to the property occur beyond normal wear, the group is responsible to reimburse Rough Acres Bible Camp for repair or replacement costs, as determined by the RABC staff and board. If equipment is lost; the group is responsible for payment of the cost of replacement, as determined by RABC staff and board. All damage is to be reported to the RABC contact immediately.
11. Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 6:30 am.